sábado, junio 04, 2005

Aferrado

Estaba Yin platicandome de sus avances en Ragnarok, un juego online del estilo de Tibia pero con mejores graficos...

Yin-How can I smile with your gun to my head?How can I reach out when you're holding me back?I'm just so tired of everyone says:
jaja, ya voy casi en nivel 29
Yin-How can I smile with your gun to my head?How can I reach out when you're holding me back?I'm just so tired of everyone says:
jaja, ya practicamente 30
·~-(Ð@®Ŧħ M|z@®)-~· - It StArTeD oUt WiTh A kIsS... hOw DiD iT eNd Up LiKe ThIs?... TvB... IwLuF says:
asuuu
Yin-How can I smile with your gun to my head?How can I reach out when you're holding me back?I'm just so tired of everyone says:
jaja
Yin-How can I smile with your gun to my head?How can I reach out when you're holding me back?I'm just so tired of everyone says:
ya 30
Yin-How can I smile with your gun to my head?How can I reach out when you're holding me back?I'm just so tired of everyone says:
es que mi ratero es de tepito

(eso es calidad señores!)

No hay comentarios.: